Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Look3: Festival of the Photograph 2008



Phew! After sitting on the Tapes that Bryan Harvey and I shot at last year's festival for almost a year, I got the rushed call to put together a promo piece, and here it is. Lots of folks helped tighten, and having just taken a FCP class I've had the opportunity to learn everything I could have done more efficiently ;-)

Also had much fun working with my friend Addison Brady on the music and mix for this - the feedback so far has been positive, and we had a lot of fun doing it (also looks like a cut-down will be airing on WVPT next week). If you're coming to Charlottesville in June, be sure to drop me a line!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice video. Not sure if you got this or not:

http://www.humanfiles.com/slideshows/look3_07/publish_to_web/look3_07.htm

PodSquadHQ said...

Very Cool David - See you in June!